Re-Imagine Essential Oils | Find a Class Near You

July 17-19 Inner Transformation: Houston, TX and via Zoom

Description:

Fri July 17 7p-10p CST, Saturday July 18 9a-6p CST, Sunday 10a-6p CST

Free for all
No prerequisites

– part 4 in the cleansing the blood series based on ancient esoteric principles

– use Angels to rapidly heal traumatic events

– process trauma in ways that are gentle and relaxing

– activate the proper mechanisms to rapidly work through the grieving process

– Techniques to quiet the mind and activate the heart

– cultivate a deeper state of compassion through work with the heart

– increase your cognitive function and mental flexibility

– utilize body systems to process psychological traumas

– reduce the tendency to physicalize psychological traumas

– increase your ability to detach and let go

– improve your ability to meditate

– increase your ability to access information in the unconscious

– plus more

Details

Start:
July 17 @ 7:00 pm
End:
July 18 @ 5:00 pm
Cost:
Free
Event Category:

Organizer

Samantha Durfey

Tickets

The numbers below include tickets for this event already in your cart. Clicking “Register” will allow you to edit any existing attendee information as well as change ticket quantities.
Tickets are no longer available

Who's coming?

9 people are attending Inner Transformation

Michelenne Crab Doinita ( Nika ) Ward Peter Reed Sachielle Pierre Chris Gamboa Leticia Lerma susan schneider Balaji B Heather Valentine
  • Holiday Inn Houston SW (Sugarland Area)

• Address
    11160 SW Freeway

29 Comments

• Hi. Just finished angels 2. Ready for 3 and 4. Also if I can get copies of last 2 Tuesday sessions. Thanks so much. Lorin

• I am trying to register to the 07 17 and 07 19 class but unable to do so

• Thank you! I have truly enjoyed all the classes that I have taken with Greg and I am looking forward to learning so much more.
    Dorothea McLean, H.H.C.C.,

• Hi John, Could you try refreshing your page, or trying in a different browser?

• I thought I registered already but couldn’t find the link to the meeting. Is it too late to join?

Thanks,
    Christina Ng

• Hi Laura, Can you try refreshing your page? Or try to register in a different browser.
      Thanks,

• I’m not able to download the booklet from the link in the email.

Michelenne

• Did you receive our second email with a link? We had to send it again.
      Let us know.
      Thanks

• Hello,

I don´t know how to connect to the event. I have two tickets but I can’t find the zoom invitation link or the way we will connect the event. Could you help me on that?

Thank You!

• I’m pretty sure I registered previously for this weekend’s class but did not get the link, so I just registered again. I hope it’s not too late.

• We see your registration, and you will get a Zoom link and booklet soon.

• Will you be sending a link when the meeting starts?

Thanks,
    Christina

• I don’t see where you have registered. We have sent out links to zoom and the pdf to all current registrants.
      Thanks

• This is my first online class with you. It appears I have 2 online tickets and a PDF booklet. But I don’t seem to be able to find a zoom link. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

• My wife registered us for the Zoom session and we did not receive a link for Saturday or Sunday

• Hello,
    I registered on Friday (received email confirmation) but did not see an email with Zoom login information. What should I do?
    Thanks.

• Hello, I try to register for the class on 7/17/2020 but I could not do it. Do I need anything else? It says in the page tickets are no longer available, it means there are no more spots available for this class? Thank you so much, and blessings